Since when did Halloween become a week long affair? I remember the days when you dressed up and then went trick or treating. We had a very crazy hectic enjoyable week. Halloween is not my favorite holiday to say the least. We did have fun though. We had a spooky dinner with neighbors (everyone loved that), carving pumpkins, the Halloween parade at school (should have been indoors), a couple carnivals, trunk or treating, trick or treating at the High school, and trick or treating at our neighborhood with Jamin's family. Then add in dinner with the Relief Society gals and a sick baby! Wow! I'm so glad that week is over! Now we enter into Thanksgiving and all the December festivities, Valentine's Day... then before you know it it's Easter.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween
Since when did Halloween become a week long affair? I remember the days when you dressed up and then went trick or treating. We had a very crazy hectic enjoyable week. Halloween is not my favorite holiday to say the least. We did have fun though. We had a spooky dinner with neighbors (everyone loved that), carving pumpkins, the Halloween parade at school (should have been indoors), a couple carnivals, trunk or treating, trick or treating at the High school, and trick or treating at our neighborhood with Jamin's family. Then add in dinner with the Relief Society gals and a sick baby! Wow! I'm so glad that week is over! Now we enter into Thanksgiving and all the December festivities, Valentine's Day... then before you know it it's Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow Dacia!! You really did lots of posts. You are awesome. I love all the pictures. I want to see some of your house.. I can't believe how big your baby is getting!!!!!
I'm SO excited!! Yeah for UPDATES!
it was fun to catch up on your blog today! hope you are doing great and enjoying that wonderful home. ya'll look really happy!
It looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I think it's been a while since I've seen them in person! I'm glad things are going well for you guys!
Wow! There were a lot of posts there! I love it! Very cute photos!
Post a Comment