Some days the kids are just so dang cute and sweet. Like days when they stop fighting long enough and read to each other. They have also been into reading and then acting out the stories. I love when all the kids get along. Bet you would not guess who the biggest fighters are. Nope, not Mikelle and Kass. Kass and Logan. Those two are always at it. Kass has a hard time realizing he's a baby. Logan loves to pick on her because he knows that he can always get a rise out of her. I added the pic of Mikelle making salt dough for school too because I loved how dedicated she is when there are projects in school. What a cute girl. Yeah, I have a cute family!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Story time!
Some days the kids are just so dang cute and sweet. Like days when they stop fighting long enough and read to each other. They have also been into reading and then acting out the stories. I love when all the kids get along. Bet you would not guess who the biggest fighters are. Nope, not Mikelle and Kass. Kass and Logan. Those two are always at it. Kass has a hard time realizing he's a baby. Logan loves to pick on her because he knows that he can always get a rise out of her. I added the pic of Mikelle making salt dough for school too because I loved how dedicated she is when there are projects in school. What a cute girl. Yeah, I have a cute family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment