- There are 1,520 people in the U.S. with the first name Dacia.
- Statistically the 4019th most popular first name.
- More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Dacia are female.
- There are 2,767 people in the U.S. with the last name Bergeson.
- Statistically the 11604th most popular last name.

5 comments:
Wow that's pretty amazing! I copied you and tried it too, I am 1 out of 23 people with my same name. It's too bad they don't include middle names.
Hey sorry about your mothers day, I feel for ya! I was sick as a dog on Mothers Day. I just can't wait for everyone to feel well again. Hope you guys are doing better!
I win, there are 5,207 people named Jessica Williams. (Is it any wonder I am paranoid about my credit getting messed up?) ;)
That is cool. I had to try it too.
Crap! You still get sick?! Aren't you about 36 weeks now? I really don't know if I could handle being sick for the next 5-6 more months! Hope all is still going well with the progesterone shots and the baby is doing well. I will definately have to pick up some sea bands. I had about 2 really good days in a row, but now I'm afraid I've begun the sick cycle again. I went to my doc's office today and got a prescription for vitamin B6 shots. I'm on call this weekend and am freaking out because I'm mainly sick in the evenings and can't take the unisom in case I get called out in the middle of the night. We'll see how this all works out. I'm praying that it doesn't last much longer.
Post a Comment