Matt's starting to feel a little better and is making some good progress. He's still nauseated (probably from the pain meds) and he still hurts a lot, but is getting around better. Here's a pic of the top part of his leg. We didn't take off the dressing on the bottom half. Kass thought it was cool and it grossed out Mikelle. Mikelle kept saying,"I wish Matt would have never broken his leg." I'm sure that he feels the same way.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Crazy Weather
Matt's starting to feel a little better and is making some good progress. He's still nauseated (probably from the pain meds) and he still hurts a lot, but is getting around better. Here's a pic of the top part of his leg. We didn't take off the dressing on the bottom half. Kass thought it was cool and it grossed out Mikelle. Mikelle kept saying,"I wish Matt would have never broken his leg." I'm sure that he feels the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just had a patient with those exact same wounds, only she was just having her rod placed. Tell Matt that I hope he gets well soon! As for you, any labor symptoms yet? I still am amazed that you are at home and dialated to a 4! You better call or text me to let me know when you have him so I can come and see the little man! So I think we should plan to go to lunch in the end of July? Then Logan will be about 6 weeks old and I will be past morning sickness (I hope!). Talk to you soon.
wow- that leg is pretty gross.... but he'll have a great battle scar :)
Wish Matt a speedy recovery, and hope the baby comes out soon and alright,
love your uncle Rod
Post a Comment