I went to see the specialist this week. Apparently I should have been seeing him a lot more times since my last ultrasound but that's another story. My regular care doc was a little concerned because our little guy had already dropped. Well, all is well. My cervix hasn't started thinning so that's good. Little Logan is growing and doing great so that's wonderful. I haven't had any spotting or cramping so apparently my progesterone shots are working. We got a couple of cute ultrasound pics so if Matt gets them scanned we can post them. It's such a relief to know everything is going good. Yea!
Oh, I also forgot to mention that our last ultrasound changed our due date by a day. Instead of June 16th it is now June 17th. I'm too lazy to change my ticker so just know that it's a day off. I mean one little day? C'mon! It's just One day.
3 comments:
glad to hear everythings going well with the pregnancy!
woohoo! glad to hear everything's alright. You're almost done, hang in there :)
p.s. how 'bout posting some belly pictures? they're always fun to see.
Yay for baby Logan! Gwennie misses Kass and would love to see her sometime soon, no pressure. :P
Post a Comment