Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Mikelle's toes
Mikelle has always had problems with her tendons in her toes being really tight and her toes curl up. Lately she has been complaining about her heels hurting. When we went to Disneyland she complained the whole time about her heels hurting and it was the same scenario when we went to the Arts Festival. My mom talked to one of the podiatrists that she works with and that has helped her before with her problems. He said that this type of problem is common in children that are lacking in B vitamins (particularly B12) and protein. He also said that some of the children he's treated have shown improvement within 2 weeks. Mikelle has never really liked eating meat and she's a super picky eater. We're going to try a new diet for her and some supplements and of course some stretching exercises and see how she does. I just thought that was sooooo interesting and thought that I'd share this little bit of info. After I told Mikelle we were going to try a new diet with her she about had a come apart. I had to explain that not all diets are for people losing weight. There are all kinds of diets for different things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jack has that same problem! What are the stretching exercises you do with her?
Post a Comment