2. "Wonders never cease." What a great saying! However, I am changing it to "Laundry never ceases!"
Enough said.
3. I have been wanting to decorate for Christmas even before Halloween was over. Halloween is my least favorite holiday. We have someone not feeling well every year. This year it was me.
4. I keep staring at my 22 gauge needle and I'm having a difficult time trying to convince myself that I can do this again. Then I remember how great it is to have a happy healthy baby. Yay for ouchy stingy progesterone shots (even if they are a pain in the butt or um.... my hip) and other modern medicine that helps with healthy full-term babies. Yay for Logan, my first baby born at 37 weeks (full term) and healthy! I CAN DO THIS!
5. I will NEVER ever own a puppy again as long as I live. (Disclaimer: I might take this back when I'm old, and my kids have moved out of the house and I actually have time to spend training a puppy. If I start thinking about please talk me into an older dog. )
6. Easiest way to make Kassidee mad in the morning: Tell her, "Today will be a great day! " She will argue that it is impossible to know if it will be a great day. I love arguing back that our perception can make it a great day. This girl needs to get on debate when she's older. She would be fantastic! Just sayin'!
7. I will never ever understand why my kids do some of the things that they do. EVER! Sometimes I don't even want to know.
8. Corn Smut is better than other
For more info on what it is click here.
9. The
10. Things Logan says and does that I hope I don't forget:
While playing his "guy game" (Plants vs Zombies) we were watering his flowers and seeing what color they would be. First one, "It purple!" Second one, "Purple again!" Third one, "Purplicious!"
Yes, he has sisters.
While working in the garden he points at a tomato that was a funny shape (it looked like our peppers) and says, "Oh yay a pepperoni!"
While chasing him and teasing him he stops and says, "Stop it! Don't eat me all day!"
He commonly says, " Oh yeah. I knew that."
When I try to do his hair he cries out," It my hair! It my hair! I do what I want!" I know for a fact that he gets this from listening to Kassidee.
While playing on the tunnel at the park he turns to a kid that was going to come in, holds out his hand ( to stop) and wags his finger at him and shakes his head no.
He is his daddy's boy lately. He gets so mad during the day when daddy is at work. He loves his daddy.
He has picked up a lot of naughty phrases from his sisters such as; "You don't talk to me like that!"
"I do what I want." "You're not the boss of me!" "I hate that!" "I don't like that!"
He uses 3rd person a lot. It always makes me laugh. At church he was eating a sucker and saw a sucker (the same kind he was eating) that Kass had. He starts throwing a fit. "That Logans!" Sometimes he'll say, "Logan loves you!"
11. Getting my son off of the potty is almost as hard as getting him to sit on it in the first place. There are too many things to do while sitting on the potty.... like eating a sucker or falling asleep. Yep, he fell asleep on the potty.
12. Nope this picture has nothing to do with Halloween. This is just everyday life for our poor dog. She is such a good sport about it.
This isn't a Halloween picture either! I have many many more of these. I could do a whole post on just Daisy. Notice the enthusiasm in Daisy's face.
14. Kassidee won first place in reflections from our school in literature. Her entry will go on to Regionals! Great job Kass! She was most excited about getting the candy.
15. Mikelle is growing up way too fast! I remember when she was young and small and I miss that.
16. Not even something as cute as this would ever make me want another puppy.
17. I totally skipped #13 and it's not because I'm superstitious. I was just seeing if you were paying attention.
18. I told Kass that Bryce and Annalee's family were coming to stay for Thanksgiving. She said, "How do you expect me to wait that long?" I agree with her.
19. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get my house organized how I want. Then I watch shows like Hoarders and I am reminded that it could definitely be worse.
20. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just love everything about them. There is nothing like feeling "thankful" and being reminded of the blessings we have except for maybe being reminded of the best blessing we have ever gotten and it comes in the following month when we get to remember Him.
21. Mikelle doesn't wear junk. Just so you know.
22. I have the option of having an ultrasound this month and finding out what we are having, but I'm scheduled to have one in December anyway so I'm just waiting. Even though the anticipation is killing me, I am trying to be patient. I want to buy little baby stuff so bad.
I'm slightly worried about him having read the story about the 3 little wolves and the big bad pig before even reading the original one about the 3 little pigs because he is obsessed with the big bad pig lately. Should I be worried?
24. I have so many typos that I probably won't go back and fix.
The End
2 comments:
i loved all of it! including #13. probably my fav.
Logan seems like such a little character! Totally cracks me up that he won't sit on the potty if he doesn't want to, but won't get off it either! SO funny!
Post a Comment