Monday, March 1, 2010

Slacker

Yeah, I know I have been a slacker lately on blogging. I just haven't felt like it. It's not that I haven't had time or that there isn't anything exciting to blog about. I just have been feeling kinda lazy in that area. Mostly I just hate taking the pictures off from the camera. I know, lazy! You can be rest assured that we have been very busy lately and I will post some pics of our fun soon. I haven't been that great at taking pictures either but I will post what I have. I usually keep a camera in the diaper bag but it seems that when I want to take pictures the most, I seem to forget the camera. Example: ice skating for Mikelle's birthday party. Oops! I have also been busy on a few projects too and I didn't even take before pics or even any pics at all before I gave them away. Quick update: We are doing great! Having fun! Enjoyed lots of great company and friends. Enjoying good weather at the moment. Learning new things. Growing up (sometimes it's hard, emotionally crazy and sometimes painful.) Mikelle turned 10! Dacia (that's me, but you know that right?) turned 30! Lately Kass has found her niche in the family as the golden child and likes it. Logan is starting to talk and sometimes surprises us with phrases. Example: he heard the roadrunner on tv and said," Beep beep. Dat's funny. Beep beep. Dat's funny." He loves his sea animals that he plays with in the bathtub and if you ask him to show you certain ones he can find them. He knows the Orca, shark, dolphin, sea star / star fish, octopus, lobster, seal, walrus, beluga whale, narwhale, hammerhead shark, and the sea horses if asked. He even knows some of the colors. Of course you have to ask him to show you, he won't say the word. He also will only do it when he feels like it. Mikelle is really growing up. She recently told me that kids her age do not play, they hang out. She has been somewhat emotional lately and I can just tell you that I am not ready for a teenager yet. Holy Moley! Matt is doing well for his age. ha ha ha Actually I was going to say that he is doing well in his calling and also at work. I know that he is worn out and tired and worried that he's not doing enough, but I think he is amazing. Me? I'm doing well too or should I say I'm doing well for MY age? Thank you for wondering. I'm flattered. Well, that pretty much sums it all up. We are putting in our garden so I'll take a few pics when we get a little more completed. I'm refinishing a desk right. Wish I could have shown you before pic. I had a really hard time getting the sharpie off of it! Eek! Sharpies are banned from our home from now on. Well, maybe not but I need a better hiding spot. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon...... hopefully...... and hopefully with pictures.

1 comment:

Luke and Erin said...

I know it is time to take a break from blogging when it starts to feel like homework! I think we all have those weeks!!!
It is good to know that you are doing well!