We had a really great day! We had lunch at the park by Matt's work. It was really chilly outside but it didn't stop the girls from running around and getting wet. They were some kind of animal (I think) and wanted us to catch them. I decided that I must be really old and out of shape because there is no way I could catch them. Mikelle yelled over to us, "You guys are Indians and want to catch Kass for the meat and me for a pet." Again I have NO idea what they were but apparently something we might eat. After lunch we went to the library and got library cards and a LOT of books. Later that night we went swimming at Sand Holllow Aquatic Center. (The water was even warm.) We are really excited for our new home because it's close by Sand Hollow. We are hoping to get a pass so that our family can go alot and get lots of exercise.
2 comments:
Dacia,
Your family is so cute. The girls are getting so big. I love your hair. It's been fun catching with you and your family. Thanks for inviting me and I sent you an invite. Tell your mom and dad Hi for me.
Wow Kass got TALL!!
Post a Comment