Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's starting to feel like spring!





From Drop Box



From Drop Box


It's finally starting to look like spring! It was so warm and nice we pulled out the 4 wheeler and went for a short ride. Logan whined whenever Matt and the kids went by. He wanted to go too! He got to ride from the front yard to the backyard. He enjoyed throwing gravel until he put it in his mouth and then we were done. What a nice fun day! Too bad it's going to get cold again before it gets warm again.

I loved the pictures of Mikelle pushing Logan in the doll stroller and had to share. He loved it! He has also really been liking to play with the leapfrog letters on the fridge. I was so excited to see it at the Bountiful DI. Their DI was so much cooler than ours. Logan is very mechanical and loves taking things apart and putting them back together. (Like unscrewing our chair downstairs.) He likes to try to put the letters in the thing to make it work but has a hard time getting it in. He can also pick out the sphere in his shape sorter if you ask him. What a smart boy!

1 comment:

Luke and Erin said...

I thought it was Spring too, and then it snowed!!! What is that? It looks nice and warm down there... I think we need to pack-up and head down ;)