I am: 28 with a wonderful hubby and 3 beautiful kiddos, each wonderful in their own unique way! I am truly blessed!
I think: everything happens for a reason we may not know at the time.
I know: the secret answer to all of life's problems. Okay, maybe it's not a secret but nobody seems to be seeking Him like they should.
I want: my family to be happy.
I have: so much to be thankful for! I'm not even sure where to start.
I dislike:when people are mean or disrespectful.
I miss: Matt right now. I honestly don't think that I could ever get tired of him.
I fear: Failure!!! Which I think is why I procrastinate or take my time doing things.
I feel: blessed!!!
I hear: Logan eating.
I smell: stinky right now. I went for a 2 hour hike. It was so invigorating and beautiful, but I'm all sweaty and gross now!
I crave: butterfingers... I think it's because I can't really have them right now.
I cry: OFTEN! I am seriously a bawl baby. The older I get the more I cry. It's usually because I'm happy though!
I usually: wish I had more sleep.
I search: for the girl's shoes pretty much everyday.... and sometimes my shoes. Shhhhh... don't tell the girls I lose my shoes too!
I wonder: if angels weep when they watch us here on earth. I know sometimes I do.
I regret: never trying some things because of my fear of failure.
I love: my family, friends, nature, the smell and sound of rain, the feeling of putting a boat in the water, people, and creating art.
I don't care: for turnips
I always: am ready for an adventure.
I worry: about my family. Matt's job and the world my kids have to grow up in.
I am not: always as patient as I should be.
I remember: a lot of unimportant details of events and interesting facts (trivia) that never seemed to help much in school.
I believe: the children are the future.... sorry, that song came to mind.
I dance: to the beat of my own drum!
I sing: privately.... and to my kids! Trust me that's a good thing.
I don't always: get "Me time" like I would like.
I argue: only if it's something I believe strongly in. Otherwise it's more... debating.
I write: on my blog and I'm starting a thankful journal.
I win: because,"I'm a winner!"
I lose: when I play Annalee. She is sooooo talented, beautiful, and very lucky! Unless we just haven't figured out how she's cheating. H.. h.. h.. how you doin' that?
I wish: that everyone would just be nice and respectful to others.
I listen: to the world. I love to just sit and listen. It's amazing what you can hear.
I don't understand: how there can be so much violence in the world.
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared: for the safety of my family. Didn't I just answer,"I fear" awhile ago?
I need:a new pair of hiking shoes.
I forget: frequently what I'm doing. I think that it's because I'm always doing too many things at a time.
I am happy: when I get to spend time with those I love! Doesn't even matter what we are doing!
1 comment:
I totally agree with the Annalee comment. What is up with that??? Maybe she is cheating!!!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment