LOL!!! I definitely laughed when I saw that. Your family looks like they are having so much fun, and your son is getting so big and adorable :)
On a side note.... I need an eyebrow wax, will you be in town anytime soon that you think you can help me out? If not, I can do it, I just like the way you do it better:)
2 comments:
LOL!!! I definitely laughed when I saw that. Your family looks like they are having so much fun, and your son is getting so big and adorable :)
On a side note.... I need an eyebrow wax, will you be in town anytime soon that you think you can help me out? If not, I can do it, I just like the way you do it better:)
Cassie
I love how creative your girls are, they crack me up! I can't believe your son is three months old already, where has the time gone?
Post a Comment