Mikelle chose to be baptized on Saturday, March 1st. We originally tried for the first of February but things didn't really work out how we had planned. I know that whenever it seems that there is a lot of adversity it means that it is that much more special and needs to get done. We 're really happy for the decision that she made. I think that Kassidee was just a little bit jealous. She kept wondering why Mikelle got new scriptures and special things but she wasn't getting anything. She even had to sneak into one of the pictures with Matt and Mikelle. We tried explaining that she'll get to do all those things when it's her turn to be baptized. We had a lot of people come to her baptism. Even her dad and little brothers (who are not members) came. I told her what a great example that is to them. Jamin and Karen's family even came from Bountiful to come visit. We had a great time visiting with them. Matt's cousin Amanda let us see her horses and mule. Mikelle even said "hi" to the mule for grandma Bergeson. The kids really loved seeing the baby goats and getting to ride Amanda's horse.
Oh...Congratulations Mikelle! I haven't talked to you for awhile Dacia. When are you coming into town next? I really want to see you. It looks like you guys had so much fun in CA!! I love San Diego! (Maybe I need to go...we went last year for our anniversary, but I think we should go again!).
4 comments:
Congratulations Mikelle!
Oh...Congratulations Mikelle! I haven't talked to you for awhile Dacia. When are you coming into town next? I really want to see you. It looks like you guys had so much fun in CA!! I love San Diego! (Maybe I need to go...we went last year for our anniversary, but I think we should go again!).
Oh YAY Mikelle! We totally would've come had we known, but it sounds like you had plenty of support there which is great!
You need to come and play with us again.
Congratulations Mikelle!!! That's so great!!
Post a Comment