Monday, March 17, 2008





I loved these pictures of the girls. They were so happy that day and they actually look like they like each other. They are either best friends or worst enemies. These were taken right outside of Matt's work. I love the flowers in Spring. The last picture is of Mikelle being a cat in a tree. We stopped by Red Cliffs and took a few pictures and the girls played in the freezing cold water. After Mikelle played for awhile in the tree she wanted me to get her down. Yeah, right. Let me climb up there and carry you down. I talked her down and she did just fine, but it was kinda funny.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

So, holy cow. I think Kassidee totally has your legs and feet! Cute.

brittany schley said...

I keep forgetting you guys have warm weather down there. I want to go to Red Cliffs!! We'll be coming down soon to play. Gracie misses the girls.