Monday, February 4, 2008

First pictures


We finally put our ultrasound pictures up. These are the first pictures of Logan Matthew (that's what we're thinking of calling him).



They have a cool new technology called 4D imaging which gave us the neat 3D images in the pictures.
Mikelle was kind of scared of the pictures because she thinks he looks like an alien.

4 comments:

Lewyville said...

How exciting! It is so fun to find out what you are having!

♥Concerned♥ said...

That is so funny, Logan David is our next boy name (David is Josh's middle name)! Great minds think alike!

Aleisha said...

Hey Dacia,
I found your blog from Annalee's. Maybe that you have a blog she'll think it is fun. Congrats on your baby. I didn't even know you were pregnant. That is fun. I am jealous about your living in Pine Valley. It is beautiful there.

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Congrats on little Logan Matthew (what a cute name too!) Brit gave me your blog address, it will be fun to see how you guys are doing. Jake didn't tell me you were pregnant, so I didn't find out until yesterday from brit. I'm very excited for you! Our blog address is http://jkwilcoxfam.blogspot.com, check it out if you want. Tell Rud and Stephie to get on the ball and start one too!!