So, we learned today that eating our boogers are actually good for our immune system. (I personally thought the whole purpose of them was to get germs out of our nose, and doesn't eating them put them back in there?) Your nose and sinuses make about a quart (about 1 liter) of snot (mucus) every day. Mikelle and Kassidee both announced that they love to eat their boogers. As if I didn't know that already. Mikelle said, "Well, they don't really taste. I just like the way they chew." Eeewwwww! Even if they really are good for us I have to say that it's still a really gross thought!
6 comments:
Funny, Funny!! I actually worked with a nurse who supported her children eating their boogers because of that little fact!! I don't care how healthy(?) it is...not allowed. Gross! Hey Day, do your girls love noodles and other chewy things like gummy worms? Ha Ha.
Hey Dacia! I came across your blog through Jalee's. When you moved I had no idea you were moving to Pine Valley! How fun! We have new neighbors moving into your townhome today. I hope they are good neighbors like you guys were.
Hey Dacia! I came across your blog through Jalee's. I had no idea that when you moved you moved all the way to Pine VAlley. How fun! By the way, Ethan LOVES eating his boogers too. It's disgusting.
Wow, ew! Gwennie must be the healthiest girl alive then! Owen asked for you at the bus stop yesterday, "Where Zha-Zha?"
whoa. thats intense! hahah still dont know if its worth trying to get that habit back again...
Don't tell Gracie! She picks but doesn't eat...so far. You guys sure are having fun out there. Tell the girls howdie from The Pit.
Post a Comment