I let the girls make their very own scrapbook of Jazzy today. They loved putting everything together and I think that it helped them deal with their grief by sharing happy memories. I thought that they did a great job! Kassidee got a little sticker happy! I kept telling her that she needed to put the pictures down first before she does the other stuff. She is soooooo stubborn. Oh yeah, did I mention that Kassidee is stubborn. Finally after a few attempts where the pictures didn't fit she said," I think I need to put the picture first." I love how she put the flower rhinestone stickers in everyone's hair in every single picture.
Here's Kassidee's scrapbook:
Here's Mikelle's scrapbook. I think that she has a real eye for this sort of thing. She really loved making it. I added extra blank pages in hers. Now maybe she will keep her little hands out of our other scrapbooks. She's always borrowing things she likes from things I've already created.
No comments:
Post a Comment