Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where did the time go?

1 day

1 week

2 weeks

3 weeks (Best picture I could get with all 3 kids! We'll try again another day)


4 weeks

She holds her head up so well. She is so strong and alert. She has to know what's going on all the time.
I love these cute little toes.

I love her cute little grins! She loves being talked to.


I also love the rare occasion when Logan is nice to her. He's not usually intentionally mean but he sure is rough with her. 
Where did the time go? I can't believe this little cutie is already a month old.

Things about Adria at 1 month:
*She is so strong! She needs to be because she has a big brother that is pretty rough with her.
*She has to know what is going on at all times. She can't stand not being able to see everything.
*She loves the bath. If she's fussy at all we just give her a bath and she settles down.
*I adore her smiles and grins. She's so happy and content in the morning.
*I love her chubby cheeks and cute tiny toes!
* She HATES the car! She pretty much cries the whole time she is in the car seat. It makes for a horrible car ride.
*She loves to be held and I do not know what I'd do without my ERGO carrier.

Love this baby!

I've decided that I can just never ever blink or before I know she'll be all grown-up! Are Mikelle and Kassidee really that old? I keep telling myself, "No!"

Funny story: At church the lady next to Mikelle leaned over and asked how old her sister was. Mikelle said, "Eight almost nine!" The lady said, "No, your baby sister!"  Mikelle, said, "Oh, a month I think."


1 comment:

brittany schley said...

your kids are the cuteset. that's just a fact. see you in june!!