Thursday, August 27, 2009
Momentous Occasion!
I found my Belts! Yay! For those of you who really really know me, know that I need to wear a belt more often than I do. Well, I haven't been able to find any of them for over a year and a half. We had no closet in Pine Valley. Let me tell you how hard that is.... Okay, I won't really, but it has been really hard. We had a thing that we could hang some shirts on that Jess left for us. (Thank you Jess!) I let Matt hang up his shirts. Yes, I love him that much! He probably doesn't even understand that sacrifice on my part. The Way my shirts are organized in my closet is a BIG deal to me. I even color code them. Well, Since all my shirts were not on hangers I had stuck the hangers in a garbage sack with.... bum ba ba bum... my belts! Silly me! NO more plumbers crack or butt cleavage for me! Yay! Seriously, I am so so so sooooooooooooooooo excited to have a closet now that I can hang up my clothes. I can see what shirts I have. I can wear all my dresses again. It's the little things like this that are the most exciting thing for me. I'm so excited for all of our stuff to finally have a permanent place to reside. I'm excited to be able to keep all of our stuff put away! What a great great feeling..... and what a great day for all of those out there who where sick of seeing my bum! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA!!! I'm so glad you found them! hahaha! :) I can't wait to see your house. Sorry I wasn't any help with moving! I'm glad the girls are enjoying school and your new home!
Post a Comment