Opening his presents
He's mad because we made him open more presents. He liked the first one. I love how he has a tear on his cheek in the picture with his basketball hoop.
He wasn't too sure about his cake at first. He liked feeling it. Then he had so much fun he wanted to share it!
My cute little messy boy!
Sick and tired little guy!
Logan turned One year Old!
I can't believe he is that big already. He is such a sweet sweet boy. I love everything about him. Even his little temper. I love the little curls in the back of his hair, the sweet little shy half smile that he gives us (totally Matt's smile), the way that he hums himself to sleep (especially when he throws a raspberry in there too), the little noises that he makes when plays (probably my favorite noise in the whole world), his big blue eyes and long lashes (love those baby blues), his crawl (the one leg up crawl and I really love it when he gets going fast), the way that he talks (almost in a whisper most of the time), but I really really love his sweet hugs and kisses. He is so stinkin' sweet! He has such a special spirit about him. He has this look that seems so intelligent. It makes me wonder what he knows. He came at a time when our family really needed him. He has help bring our family together and strengthen us. I love our little man sooooooo much! Happy Birthday Logan! We love you lots!
Matt's parents were out of town for Logan's birthday. We were thinking of having his party at the park on Saturday but things didn't exactly go as planned. I couldn't get a hold of the grandparents. My mom started passing kidney stones on Thursday. (Hope she's feeling better!) We went into to town on Thursday and Friday to be with her. We decided to just have his party on Friday since we were already in town. We let him open presents and then went to pizza factory. No we didn't get him a pizza in a number one. He doesn't do dairy very well so we skipped the pizza and he had breadstick instead. When we got home he was exhausted and crashed before he even got to have his cake and be sung to. We sang to him on Saturday and let him dig into his cake then. Fast forward to Sunday and poor Loggs is sick! Not sure if he ate too much cake or if it was something he ate off the floor. He mostly just played with his cake. He is notorious for putting anything in his mouth. He even says "pi ou" ( spit out) and then does a raspberry. I'm not sure but our little guy is not feelin' good. He has been throwing up all day! What a weekend! Hope he feels better soon!
5 comments:
Sad that he's so sick, I sure hope he gets feeling better. Our boys sound a lot alike...the temper, raspberries in the crib, and the whispers (probably my favorite ever!). So cute. I didn't know Matt when he was one, but I can SO see the resemblence!
Happy b-day Logan! I can't believe he is one already, where has the time gone?!
awwww... happy birthday!
So sweet! Happy Birthday cute boy!
Happy Birthday to the little cutie! Hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment