Liberty pretending her finger is broken.
Kass with her splint. (I'm not sure why the pictures are turned sideways. Sorry.)
Kass's broken finger. She's getting worried about the fingernail falling off. She keeps asking if it's going to hurt. She's sooooo tough!
We stopped by to see my Grandma Florence and we pulled out the camera. The girls had fun on the wheelchair. Then Mikelle and Logan went for a ride. He thought that he was so big. She's doing a little better than she has been doing recently but she's still not doing great! I feel so bad for her. Poor Grandma!
5 comments:
Oh i miss Grandma...:( shawn and i saw her in august when we were down for our anniversary. we hope you had a great christmas and new year. next time you see gram, tell her we say hi!!
Holy Crazy! That sounds like a Christmas to remember or not. When ir rains it poors right! Your poor family! I hope it was good anyway.
That finger looks so sore! I hope she is feeling better. She would have to be tough!
I heard about Grandma H. She looked so good last time we saw her. But I have heard she is not doing to great since she got out of the hospital. We need to get down and see her again! Send our love!
Aww, Granny! It's nice to pics of her, I miss her. Looks like a crazy Christmas!
So, did it fall off? I am dying to know! I don't know if you got my text I sent this weekend but I'm sorry we missed you anyway. We are coming down again in Feb. Hope to see you then.
hey its good to see grandma! although yah it doesn't sound like shes doing too well these days, it is very sad. i haven't checked your blog forever, because i think since it became private it doesn't show me when you update. so i'll just have to remember to check it now! looks like Christmas was pretty eventful for you! cute pictures. looks like you got TONS of snow!
Post a Comment