Okay, so I totally hate private, but I feel VERY strongly that for safety reasons we need to go private. I still love hearing from everyone and checking out everyone's blogs. PLEASE leave me a comment or send me an e-mail ( daciadoo@gmail.com ) with your e-mail address so that I can add you to my list. Thanks!
Lots of love,
Day :)
16 comments:
add me! cassiegirl21@gmail.com. and i don't know if you knew this, but in your blog settings you can choose not to have your blog come up in an internet search, and not to have it listed on the blog homepage of "recetly updated blogs" so that only those who know you address can get to your blog. good luck
hey, my address is joceehospodarsky@gmail.com
add me! I found your blog on Marys blog and I have really enjoyed seeing your sweet little family,
mcleangarry@aol.com
lukerin4@yahoo.com
I get the whole safety thing... I have thought about it before just haven't done it.
ADD ME too! ewingsunshine@gmail.com. I LOVE seeing what you guys are up to. :)
I'm so glad that everyone is giving me their addresses. I still want everyone to be able to see our blog and we want to see everyone's blog too but we want it to be safe for our kiddos. :)
Not you too!! Oh well, get me on there.
lazydaisyday@yahoo.com
me too.... aleishablack@hotmail.com
me too, me too!! abergeson@sgcity.org
add me as well! Do you need e-mails? My blog is going private, and I haven't event looked at how to invite people ;) cfife37@gmail.com or fifedavid@gmail.com
might as well add us too:
bonlee_3@yahoo.com
we like to keep posted!
don't forget me! ashmob@gmail.com
Dacia, my email is kristi_200@msn.com!
You already have my email so make sure you add me!
I still want to see your blog!!! pnutbtr1417@gmail.com
Dacia, I went private so send me your email and I'll add ya.Thanx
Post a Comment