Friday, July 18, 2008

Just for fun


Before and After




The gang's all here! I love how Lisa is crossing her legs. So cute!



When we decide to go in to St. George we travel in with Matt and stay the day to save on gas. We usually spend the day at my mom's house so I try to find things to keep me busy.... although having a new baby keeps me busy enough. I have been wanting to scrapbook my parents wedding pics for quite some time now. They got a new scanner so I scanned all their pics and then fixed most of them. Now to just print and play. I thought I'd share some of their pictures because I love how styles can definitely date us and it's fun to see everyone when they were younger. I'm totally digging my mom's "high heel platform open toe tennis shoes." Actually I think they may be in style again. I especially like the pics of Jeff and Alan. They look so little. ha ha ha There was also one of Julie that looks so much like Jessica.

3 comments:

Jessica and Colby said...

I love the old photos, I hadn't realized how much like Sherri you look but you are right, that photo really looks like me.

Fife Fam said...

You are going to have to show me how you fixed those pictures up. Those are GREAT!!!

Cassie

Jerry and Maaret said...

those pictures are awesome! I love looking at old photos like that, too... when my parents got married her colors were fall- burnt orange, which i used to think was really ugly but i really love the fall colors now, funny huh?