Logan Matthew Bergeson
Arrived: May 29th, 2008
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Weight: 6 lbs 8oz
Height: 18 1/2 inches long
We're so excited that our sweet little baby is here. He is so sweet and snuggly. The first couple of days he was really bruised and purple from coming posterior and so quickly. His poor little lip was fat and his eyes were so swelled. He's looking much better now even though he is still pretty bruised up. Mikelle says he's her baby. Kass is a little scared of him still but I think that she'll warm up to him quickly. They got to stay the weekend at grandma's and had a lot of fun. Kassidee even got to have a sleepover at the neighbors house with her best little buddy Cameron. Mikelle chickened out. The next morning Kass knocked on the door to see if Mikelle could play. They've been gone so much I think that they have forgotten where they actually live. Mia also loves Logan. She giggles when she sees him and tries to grab him. Too cute! It's hard to say who he really looks like yet but I think he kinda looks a little like his daddy with my chin.
10 comments:
Congratulations Matt and Dacia!!! I am excited for you.
Congrats! I can't wait to see him and hold him!
So cute! Congrats again. This weekend was a nightmare. I think I worked 10 hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with back to back appointments. I think I wanna come see you guys on Tuesday? I'll call you though and make sure that is ok. Sure can't wait to see you and the little guy.
congrats! he is adorable!!!
hey, that last comment was, me, i guess dans sister was logged on and i didn't know it! but congrats!
hooray!!!! what a sweet baby :)
Wow! Super cute! So happy for you! We miss you too!
Congrats! He is so cute!!! When was your due date? Im so happy for you guys.
YEA!!! He is such a cute little guy! It was fun seeing you last night. Thanks for letting us visit! :)
I love him! Now just a couple more months for me.
Post a Comment